Friday, January 8, 2016

Review on Red Velvet Cake for Delhi @: Wish A Cupcake

It was my mother's birthday on the 20th of december and I was looking for a website from where I can order red velvet cake in Delhi. On browsing the internet, I came across a pretty webiste https://www.wishacupcake.com/bakery/cakes/ and found some delicious red velvet cakes online. I then placed an order for a 1 Kg red velvet cake and also sent them a note requesting flowers to be sent along with the cake. I wanted a midnight delivery of the cake in delhi and was hoping that they would accept my request.
I kept waiting eagerly for the red velvet cake and on its arrival I got so excited that I immediately wanted to devour into it. I was extremely happy with the look and taste of the red velvet cake. My mom also loved it to bits. Not to forget the bouquet of white lillies that they sent with the cake, which was really sweet of them to do. Plus my request for the midnight cake delivery was also fulfilled. I'm just so thankful to Wish A Cupcake and till date I've had an amazing experience with them. I will never stop ordering stuff from this amazing online bakery in delhi. Highly recommend everyone to try Wish A Cupcake if they are looking for a cake delivery in delhiMore Details Please Visit @: https://www.wishacupcake.com/delhi-ncr-products/red-velvet-cake/

2 comments:

  1. Worst experience, order ID 64349_17042817, i ordered a tinker bell cake 3 kg from them. To my surprise what they delivered was not at all matching with the picture on their site. Was my kids first birthday and they ruined the cake. I asked them several times please send me images before delivery so that any changes are required I will suggest, but no images were send and ugly cake was delivered. Doll on the cake was soo ugly, not as was in original. Base of cake was suppose to be large but what was delivered had hardly any space mushroom at base were soo bad in shape. Pink flowers on cake were suppose to be large but what was delivered was way too far from original. My first and worst experience, even one rating is too much for them.  Will not recommend them for any designer or customized cakes ever in my life. Photos are added what I ordered and what they deliver.

    YOU HAVE RUINED MY CHILD'S FIRST BIRTHDAY CAKE.... no sense of decoration. CHEATS..

    ReplyDelete