Wednesday, December 30, 2015

https://www.wishacupcake.com/bakery/cakes/ @ Order Designer chocolate fudge cake

My friends got me a two tier cake from a bakery called Wish A Cupcake. It was a designer chocolate fudge cake and it had customized M.A.C products on it made with fondant. The cake was so pretty that I almost had a heartbreak on cutting it, I wish I could keep it forever. I before my birthday had never heard of this bakery as it is pretty new. The cake tasted divine and the cake was the actual highlight of my birthday. The cake was soft and juicy and had delicious chocolate flavours. Since then I have really become fond of Wish A Cupcake and I keep ordering chocolate fudge cake in noida, thats where in live. I tried their other cakes and cupcakes as well and till date didnot find any product that was not satisfactory. The best part is that they deliver all across Noida. Their customer support is polite and extremely helpful and the delivery is on time and your product comes to you in good condition. Tell them your requirements and thats done for you. The complete experience with them has been wonderful till now. I just know that I have to approach Wish A Cupcake for every birthday cake in Noida or when Im craving for something sweet. I highly suggest Wish A Cupcake to everyone in Noida.

No comments:

Post a Comment