Tuesday, December 29, 2015

send a cake to Delhi @ https://www.wishacupcake.com/delhi-ncr-products/red-velvet-cake/

It was my best friend’s birthday and I wanted to send a cake to Delhi. I being settled in US was facing a tough time searching for a good bakery in Delhi that does designer red velvet cakes. After a couple of minutes I came across this fabulous websitehttps://www.wishacupcake.com/bakery/cakes/. Did complete research on their website and saw all the designer cakes they’ve created. Read their positive reviews online and made my decision to order designer red velvet cake from them. I called their customer care and placed an order with them for a 1 kg customised red velvet cake. I wanted a cake which has a top fondant layer and on it I wanted ”HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIEND” in italics to be inscribed. I wanted the delivery to be done in 3 days and wanted a bouquet along with the cake. I told Wish A Cupcake my concern and they said they’d arrange for the bouquet. The day before the delivery I confirmed the status of my order and they said it would reach on time. The next day I got a call from my friend and all I got to hear were praises about the red velvet cake. She liked the cake and the bouquet of lillies that were sent to her. I was so happy to have placed my order with Wish A Cupcake and they stood up to their work. Great work Wish A Cupcake. Highly recommended to those who want to send a cake to Delhi

No comments:

Post a Comment