Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Order Online Gluten free brownies in Delhi




I had gone to a friend's birthday party and had the gtuten free brownies that were being served. Those brownies tasted sinful and I was so delighted to have tasted those. I then asked my friend as to where she got them from, from whom i found out about a bakery called Wish A Cupcake. I wanted to order gluten free brownies in laxmi nagar which is where my grand mother lives. I placed the order online and within minutes recieved the conformation. My order got delivered at my grand mothers place the very next day and it was in perfect condition. My grandmother is not really a brownie lover but these amazing brownies were loved by all at home. Apart from the customized gluten free brownieshttps://www.wishacupcake.com/ have a wide range of chocolates in multiple flavors which come in cute packing! What more can one ask from this gorgeous little bakery! I would suggest everyone to try Wish A Cupcake's brownies. Great effort!



https://www.wishacupcake.com/delhi-ncr-products/gluten-free-almond-flour-brownies/

No comments:

Post a Comment