Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Order Designer Cupcakes in Delhi @ https://www.wishacupcake.com/bakery/designer-cupcakes/

It was my younger sister's birthday and I wanted to order designer cupcakes online, for her birthday. Since my sister is extremely fond of minions, I thought of ordering minion designer cupcakes. I was looking for a bakery online from where I can order designer cupcakes in delhi and came across this beautiful webiste https://www.wishacupcake.com/bakery/cakes/. They had a cute minion designer cupcakes on their website. The pictures were amazing! I ordered the cupcakes for the next day and received my order on time. The preparation was very impressive which you'll get to see once you order a designer cupcake. The picture on the website looked very similar to what i received. The packaging was very impressive and the whole experience with Wish A Cupcake was wonderful. I would recommend everyone to try Wish A Cupcake if they are looking for designer cupcakes in delhi.



No comments:

Post a Comment