Wednesday, April 13, 2016

https://www.wishacupcake.com/bakery/delhi/ @: send flowers to Delhi

It was my grandmother's birthday and I wanted to send flowers to Delhi, as she stays in Delhi and I'm working in Bangalore. I started looking for an online flower website that would deliver flowers to Delhi. I came across a few flower websites and found wishacupcake.com to be the best among the lot. They not only have an amazing collection of flowers and orchids but also have a variety of cakes and cupcakes. I placed an order for a bouquet of roses to be delivered to Delhi at midnight. This midnight delivery option for flowers was also a perk from ordering from this website as not many websites provide you a midnight flower delivery service. Next day I received a call from grandmother and she sounded really happy and surprised with the midnight surprise on her birthday. She loved the rose bouquet and was continuously praising about how aromatic the roses were. I thank Wish A Cupcake for making this possible. I would highly recommend Wish A Cupcake to people who want to send flowers to Bangalore and Delhi or to people who want flower delivery in Delhi.















No comments:

Post a Comment