Thursday, March 31, 2016

Order red velvet cake in Gurgaon by wishacupcake.com

I wanted to order a red velvet cake online in Gurgaon for my girlfriend as it was her birthday the next day. I then started searching for an online bakery in Gurgaon that does red velvet cakes, preferably designer red velvet cakes. I browsed a few websites and then found a pretty website wishacupcake.com. I went through all their products and selected the one I was looking for, the red velvet cake. I also added a bunch of red roses with the red velvet cake to be delivered to Gurgaon. Checked out from their website and before checking out I wrote a personal message in the notes section for my girlfriend. I received the box red velvet cake on the mentioned date and time and was really impressed with their efficient delivery. I surprised my girlfriend with these sweet treats and she was really happy on tasting them. She has a major sweet tooth and has almost tried every bakery item possible. Out of all the products she has ever tasted, this particular red velvet cake was the best so far. She was highly impressed with Wish A Cupcake. I would highly recommend this fabulous bakery to everyone who is looking for red velvet cake in Gurgaon.







































No comments:

Post a Comment