Thursday, March 31, 2016

https://www.wishacupcake.com/bakery/delhi/ @: Send flowers to Delhi and Chocolate Cakes

It was my parent’s 30th anniversary and I had planned a little party for them at home. I had invited a few of my relatives and arranged for the food. The only thing missing was a cake and some beautiful flowers. I started searching for an online bakery in Delhi that would do same day cake delivery in Delhi. I came across a few websites and among them wishacupcake.com was the only one to steal my attention. The website was amazing to look at and its product pictures were beautiful. The best part was there same day delivery feature. I browsed there website and finalized my order for a chocolate cake and flowers along with the cake. I was happy to see a bakery in Delhi that does cakes and flowers. I received the cake along with a beautiful bouquet of flowers in the next 4 hours from the time of ordering. I was so happy with the whole packaging, the chocolate cake tasted amazing and the flowers were fresh and aromatic. I was so happy to have ordered from Wish A Cupcake. I would highly recommend Wish A Cupcake to people who are looking for chocolate cakes and flowers in Delhi. Kudos to the whole team.


























No comments:

Post a Comment