Thursday, March 10, 2016

Send Chocolate cupcake and roses to Pune @ wishacupcake.com

It was my girlfriend’s birthday and I was looking for a bakery online that does cake delivery in Pune. I started searching online for a bakery in Pune and came across a few websites that deliver cakes to Pune. Out of the lot, wishacupcake.com was the most impressive website and their products looked amazing as well. I placed my order with Wish A Cupcake for chocolate cake and a bouquet of flowers to be delivered to Pune. I was really looking forward to when my girlfriend receives the cake and the flowers. I received a call from her on the birthday thanking me for the delicious cake and the beautiful bouquet of flowers. She was really happy with the cakes taste and said that the flowers had a very pleasant and pretty fragrance. I’m really happy to have ordered from Wish A Cupcake. I would recommend Wish A Cupcake to people who want to deliver chocolate cakes to Pune or want to deliver flowers to Pune.


No comments:

Post a Comment