Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Order Chocolate Cake and Orchids in Gurgaon @: https://www.wishacupcake.com/bakery/gurgaon-26/

So it was my colleague's birthday and I decided to order a cake online in Gurgaon. Started searching for a bakery website in Gurgaon which offered cake delivery in Gurgaon, and I came across this pretty website https://www.wishacupcake.com/bakery/gurgaon-26/. I went through this site and saw some lovely cakes and flowers, hence got tempted to order a 1Kg Chocolate Cake along with a bunch of orchids. I wanted the cake on SOS basis, I ordered the cake in the morning and wanted it till 3pm. I was pretty sure that the delivery would not be possible the same day but still I thought of calling them up and ask if in any case it is possible to get it delivered today and to my surprise the staff was very courteous and they made it possible for me. I kept waiting for it eagerly and finally received the cake and a bunch of orchids in the evening. The cake was delectable and left us wanting for more. It had the right amount of sweetness and I relished having it. This new online bakery in Gurgaon is sure to get a lot of customers in no time. They got me as a regular visitor from now on and I'm going to give a try to everything on the menu. This bakery is perfect for people wanting to order cakes and flowers in Gurgaon.


No comments:

Post a Comment